+48 22 208 5497 +48 22 389 6366 Book Appointment Contact


The type of driver's license you need depends on the weight and classification of the truck you intend to drive. Typically, you will need a Category C or Category E driver's license for heavy trucks.

Qualifications may include a valid driver's license, a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), a job offer or employment contract, and possibly endorsements or certifications for specialized cargo.

Truck driver shortages can vary over time, but in some regions and during peak seasons, there may be a demand for qualified truck drivers.

The average salary for truck drivers in Croatia can range from HRK 5,000 to HRK 8,000 per month, but this can vary based on factors like experience, type of cargo, and location.

It depends on your nationality and the type of work you will be doing. In many cases, your employer may need to obtain a work permit on your behalf.

Yes, transporting goods across international borders may involve complying with customs and import/export regulations of the countries involved. It's important to be familiar with these regulations and have the necessary permits and documentation.

Working conditions and hours can vary widely depending on the employer and type of trucking job. Long-haul drivers may spend extended periods on the road, while local drivers may have more regular hours.

While knowledge of the Croatian language can be helpful, especially for local interactions, it may not be mandatory for all truck driving positions. However, some employers may require language proficiency.

Yes, there are associations and unions in Croatia that represent truck drivers and can provide support, information, and advocacy for industry-related issues.

Croatia has a well-developed network of highways, with major routes including the A1, A2, and A3. The E-road network and border crossings are also important for international transport.

Government of Poland: Useful links

Scroll to Top